Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) challenges the notion that pain, discomfort, and emotional upheaval are fundamental to the experience of menstrual cycles and reproductive health. Many of the common symptoms associated with PMS/PMDD, menstrual irregularities, and other gynecological concerns can be relieved or eliminated when imbalance within the body and related health concerns are addressed. We work with patients to get to the root of their health concerns, and we use a combination of acupuncture, herbs, dietary and lifestyle changes to help ease their symptoms and promote vibrant physical, mental, and emotional health.
What we commonly treat in the clinic:
- PMS/PMDD: pain, bloating, fatigue, mood swings
- Irregular cycle (long, short, heavy, light, no period)
- Symptoms of endometriosis, fibroids, PCOS
- Vaginal dryness and pain during sex
- Hormonal fluctuations associated with menopause
- Edema and swelling
- Emotional health, anxiety, and depression
- Stress, low energy and concentration
Please contact us for more information.